5.14.2009

Birth of 22star14

I'm pretty sure that most blogs are more for therapeutic purposes than anything else. I have a hard time believing anyone is really that interested in reading any one else's blog unless they are a fan, stalker, or looking for specific information. Confident in my belief, I've decided to begin this blog to avoid excessive twitter updates or facebook notes. This is my record of this new entity I am attempting to birth. I've nicknamed the transition to 22star14, but really it's just me attempting to find my own and grow into myself. Freshman year, I explored a side of myself that wasn't true to who I really want to be. I was a loner, antisocial, unfocused, and kinda just there.... Jireh is really a social guy, fun-loving, and a jack of all trades. Now that I know who the Morehouse Jireh is, I'm gonna use him for all its worth.

Nice to meet you, world.

3 comments:

  1. I think this will be good for your sir. blogs are quite fun an interesting once you really free up your expression. and random people started following mine, just because they enjoyed what i had to say...so you never know...keep you head up brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm neither a fan nor a stalker...I'm a friend. And I will be keeping up with you, so get ready. Lol.

    And yes, blogs are therapeutic, especially when you can convince yourself that no one else is reading it, so then you can be truly honest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thanks for the comments!! That actually really surprised me and made my day; especially since I just started this because I had writers block and couldn't stop thinking about this 22star14 thing.... I love you guys! :-)

    ReplyDelete